At Parman Energy, we are constantly setting higher standards and have a bold commitment to quality and excellence in serving our customers. For this reason, we seek those same outstanding qualities in the individuals we ask to join our team.
We are currently staffed with over 100 hardworking and dedicated professionals in four locations, operating in the departments of supply chain, inside & outside sales, executive & administrative capacities, accounting, customer service, human resources, equipment and technology. We appreciate the efforts of our employees and reward them for their commitment to making Parman Energy a great place to work every day. We offer top-quality benefits including
We recruit for positions within the following departments:
Parman Energy is currently searching for qualified candidates to fill the following positions on our team. We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package. If you are a qualified applicant, please fill out the employment application and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once received, our human resources department will review your application and contact you if we wish to schedule an interview. Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with us.
Operations Analyst- Nashville, TN
Parman Energy is seeking a motivated and knowledgeable Operations Analyst to join our team. The Operations Analyst will apply project management, business analysis, communication, and problem-solving skills to assist project development. Other responsibilities may include inputting and organizing all documents as it relates to Incident Reporting and Issue Management; maintaining all records in DOT and OSHA requirement tracking; developing, managing, and implementing reports, forms, queries, data extractions as business needs dictate; and various other tasks serving as support to the Operations department.
• Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university; or one or two years related experience and/or training
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office, Outlook, and Pivot Tables
• Ability to effectively communicate and interpret information both written and verbally
• Excellent mathematical skills and ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, area, circumference, and volume.
• Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions, interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form
• Valid Driver’s License
CRM Specialist- Nashville, TN
Parman Energy is seeking a knowledgeable CRM Specialist to join the sales team. The primary responsibilities for this position are to lead CRM and Sales Data projects from concept to implementation, play a pivotal role in enhancing and administering CRM system, enforcing best practices and improving productivity. This position also supports the sales operations and marketing functions.
• Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; and at least 2 years related experience with CRM systems
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business documents.
• Ability to write reports and general business correspondence using professional and accurate grammar.
• Ability to effectively use Microsoft Office and CRM experience is required, SAGE CRM preferred.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to groups of managers, employees, and customers.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
Fleet Safety Coordinator- Nashville, TN
Parman Energy is seeking a knowledgeable Fleet & Safety Coordinator to join the operations team. The primary responsibilities for this position include facilitating driver training with the Fleet Safety & Maintenance Manager, observing and evaluating drivers in making sure they are adhering to company SOP, DOT regulations, all safety practices, and ensuring all drivers in training are properly loading trucks for deliveries and meeting the requirements for the terminals. This role will also assist in other areas of the operations department when needed.
• High school diploma or at least 2 years' related experience and/or training
• Class A CDL with X endorsement
• A minimum of 5 years of CDL driving experience required
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals is key.
• Experience as a team lead or as a driver trainer is preferred
• Working knowledge of truck mechanics
• Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Fuel Transport Driver- Camden, TN *** $5,000 Sign-On Bonus ***
The Fuel Transport Driver is responsible for delivering bulk fuel in a timely and safe manner throughout the Camden area; performing basic upkeep of equipment; maintaining daily vehicle inspection reports by completing daily pre-trip inspections including tires, lights, brakes, fuel, oil, and water; and maintaining electronic logbooks.
The ideal candidate could cross-train in the following positions:
• Box Truck
• Dry Van
• DEF Tankwagon
• Lube/Fuel Tankwagon
• Lube/Fuel Transport
• Class A CDL
• Hazmat and Tanker endorsement (at time of hire)
• Two (2) years of experience
• Clean MVR
Applications may be faxed to (615) 350-6417. Download PDF
For employment verifications, e-mail email@example.com.