At Parman Energy, we are constantly setting higher standards and have a bold commitment to quality and excellence in serving our customers. For this reason, we seek those same outstanding qualities in the individuals we ask to join our team.
We are currently staffed with over 100 hardworking and dedicated professionals in four locations, operating in the departments of supply chain, inside & outside sales, executive & administrative capacities, accounting, customer service, human resources, equipment and technology. We appreciate the efforts of our employees and reward them for their commitment to making Parman Energy a great place to work every day. We offer top-quality benefits including
We recruit for positions within the following departments:
Parman Energy is currently searching for qualified candidates to fill the following positions on our team. We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package. If you are a qualified applicant, please fill out the employment application and send your resume to email@example.com. Once received, our human resources department will review your application and contact you if we wish to schedule an interview. Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with us.
Fleet Safety Coordinator- Nashville, TN
Parman Energy is seeking a knowledgeable Fleet & Safety Coordinator to join the operations team. The primary responsibilities for this position include facilitating driver training with the Fleet Safety & Maintenance Manager, observing and evaluating drivers in making sure they are adhering to company SOP, DOT regulations, all safety practices, and ensuring all drivers in training are properly loading trucks for deliveries and meeting the requirements for the terminals. This role will also assist in other areas of the operations department when needed.
• High school diploma or at least 2 years' related experience and/or training
• Class A CDL with X endorsement
• A minimum of 5 years of CDL driving experience required
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals is key.
• Experience as a team lead or as a driver trainer is preferred
• Working knowledge of truck mechanics
• Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Equipment Services Coordinator- Nashville, TN
Parman Energy is seeking a driven Equipment Services Coordinator with experience and knowledge to add to the team. The primary responsibility of this position is to work closely with the sales team and Parman Equipment Services to communicate and manage service requests relating to loaned equipment. Other responsibilities include loaned equipment audits, assisting in the tracking, inventory, setup and return of tankeyes for PEG locations, various reporting, and assisting the Sr. Staff Accountant with projects as needed.
• Bachelor's degree (B.A) from four-year college or university; or at least 3 years' related experience
• Experience with MS Office, CRM, and DM2 preferred
• Ability to read, analyze, interpret, generate, and write reports
• Candidates should have excellent math skills and be able to calculate amounts such as percentages, area, volume, rate, ratio to draw and interpret within bar graphs.
• Ability to solve practical problems and interpret instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Petroleum Sales Representative- Twin Cities and surounding areas, MN
Parman Energy is seeking a motivated, energetic, ambitious sales representative to recruit new petroleum customers in St. Cloud, Twin Cities and surrounding areas. The Petroleum Sales Representative will primarily be responsible for developing and maintaining new business after the sale by developing strong business relationships. Customer base includes truck fleets, truck dealers, manufacturers and other industrial accounts, construction companies, mining companies, metalworking shops, government accounts, distributors and other resellers.
• Prior experience/industry knowledge is a plus although not required
• College degree strongly preferred; however, equivalent successful direct B2B and industrial sales experience may be considered
• Mechanical background is a plus
• Clean MVR
• Must have proficient computer skills to include electronic mail, Word and Excel; familiarity with CRM is a plus
• Candidates should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong time management skills and be able to thrive in a fast paced environment
Fuel Transport Driver- Camden, TN *** $5,000 Sign-On Bonus ***
The Fuel Transport Driver is responsible for delivering bulk fuel in a timely and safe manner throughout the Camden area; performing basic upkeep of equipment; maintaining daily vehicle inspection reports by completing daily pre-trip inspections including tires, lights, brakes, fuel, oil, and water; and maintaining electronic logbooks.
The ideal candidate could cross-train in the following positions:
• Box Truck
• Dry Van
• DEF Tankwagon
• Lube/Fuel Tankwagon
• Lube/Fuel Transport
• Class A CDL
• Hazmat and Tanker endorsement (at time of hire)
• Two (2) years of experience
• Clean MVR
Applications may be faxed to (615) 350-6417. Download PDF
For employment verifications, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.