Harsh conditions and abrasive contaminants will reduce component life and increase downtime, wreaking havoc on your bottom-line! With that in mind, Parman Energy's Reliability products and services can help our customers reduce wear, decrease unscheduled downtime and extend the life of their equipment. With more sophisticated and complex manufacturing requirements, many industrial OEM's require "ultra-clean" fluids for optimum performance and component life.
Benefits of using Parman Reliability:
- Substantially increased equipment life
- Increased uptime
- Increased machinery reliability
- Lower component inventory
- Reduced disposal costs
- Improved product quality
- Reduced maintenance & service time
- Improved safety
Extend Your Component Life
Parman can now deliver lubricants engineered to meet or exceed OEM recommended ISO Cleanliness Codes, allowing for optimum performance of pumps, gears, and bearings. WIth 12 STLE Certified Lubrication Specialists and 14 STLE Certified Oil Monitoring Analysts, Parman Energy can provide a best-in-class assessment of your equipment and maintenance practices to demonstrate the potential savings.
Every ISOCLEAN order recieves a Certificate of Analysis from Chevron Lubricants reflecting the ISO Cleanliness Code achieved with ISO 4406.
Never Run Out
- The Parman Tankeye monitors and reports tank levels daily 365 days a year
- You as our customer can view the status of your tank anytime using your own secure personal user ID and password
- The Parman Tankeye is wireless and weatherproof with an independent powersource
- Parman Tankeye monitors all data via the internet, and then can dispatch a fuel or lube truck to your location