No other marketer in our area of operation is a more capable, reliable, or dynamic source for quality petroleum products. As an employee owned company, every member of our Team works their hardest to differentiate ourselves from our competitors and remains committed to daily excellence. We demonstrate this commitment through our company’s continual investments in new technologies and ongoing infrastructure improvements, our recognition in the industry as a market leader, and the daily actions of our employee owners. These elements combine to provide ever-increasing value to our customers.
Specific Parman Energy Group attributes, with their associated value propositions are as follow:
Parman Energy Group is one of the largest Chevron lubricants marketers in the US, affording our customers the best overall value as a solutions provider:
- One of the select few 1st Source Elite Chevron Lubrication Marketers in the nation
- Recognized and credentialed as the market leader
- Offers the highest quality brand name products, supported by one of the largest petroleum companies in the world
- Our quality products lead to increased uptime, improve operational efficiency and optimize equipment life cycles
We offer one of the largest stocking inventory supply points in North America, providing our diverse customer base with ready access to almost every type of lubricant:
- Multiple US locations offer quick and convenient service—no supply interruptions
- Total inventory exceeds 1.7 million gallons of lubricating oils
Parman is a major supplier of diesel fuel and gasoline for the Southeast, specializing in both transport quantities and more service-intensive tank wagon deliveries:
- More than 500,000 gallons of bulk distillate storage capacity at our facilities
- 24/7 contractor access to our card-lock fuel racks, increasing their operating efficiency.
Parman Energy Group introduced the first dedicated Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) tank wagon and transport fleet in our area:
- Readily available for the new market of Off-Road Vehicles
- On the cutting-edge and a dependable partner in DEF supply.
- guaranteed to meet ISO Standards 2224 for purity and composition and is an American Petroleum Institute (API) certified diesel exhaust fluid.
Our state-of-the-art facilities, modern delivery fleet and leading-edge supply chain technologies promote on-time, efficient and accurate deliveries of your petroleum products.
- SmartTruck™ delivery and TankEye™
- Proper storage and handling practices insulate our customers from environmental concerns while increasing overall product integrity
- Certified by the U.S. Coast Guard to perform on-water deliveries of bulk petroleum products
Parman Energy Group’s customer-centric corporate culture is reflected in our organizational structure.
Each customer is assigned an inside or outside sales representative along with a dedicated customer service representative. This ensures our customers receive rapid responses to every inquiry. Our team is flexible, empowered and creative in their approach to providing a rapid response to each-and-every customer’s objective.
Our technical sales staff is highly trained, capable and ready to help ensure proper equipment lubrication. Parman Energy Group specialists are also available for customer consultations regarding any lubrication related issues or training needs:
- Nine S.T.L.E. Certified Lubrication Specialists (CLS)
- Twelve Certified Oil Monitoring Analysts (OMA)
- Nine I.C.M.L. Machine Lubrication Technician I
Areas of focus may include:
- Lubrication audits
- Product consolidation studies
- Failure analysis
- OEM consultations
- Housekeeping and dispensing solutions
Parman Equipment Services provides petroleum and DEF storage and dispensing solutions, flexible and tailored to an individual customer’s needs. PES is a fully authorized distributor and service agent for:
- American Lube Equipment
- Bennett and Fill-Rite
- Challenger Lifts
Parman Energy Group offers a comprehensive array of products includes the following brands: Havoline, CITGO, Mystik, Clarion BP/Castrol, Houghton International, BlueDEF, Peak, Caterpillar, Xtreme, Klüber, and Nevastane. The Signature® Lubricants product line is Parman Energy Group’s exclusive brand of lubricants that meets or exceeds today’s API and ILSAC specifications with a wide array of available products.
We attract and retain top industry talent to drive our business. Parman Energy Group offers excellent benefits and challenging career opportunities in a work environment that recognizes and rewards hard work. Everyday our employees work together for the benefit of our customers.
Parman Energy Group is a financially strong partner, which allows us the flexibility to invest in technologies, equipment and other assets for the benefit and growth of our customer base. Smart companies partner with Parman Energy Group to guarantee the products they need come with the value they deserve.